The need is great, but my God is greater! God has a heart for the orphans. He has not forgotten them. These precious children that He created in His image. He loves them more than anyone does. He calls us to help them. We can not ignore the call. He has made it clear that we must look after orphans. We can not knowingly turn our back on them. He has revealed to us the need, He has shown us a way to help them, all we need to do is answer the call. There are lots of ways to help orphans. One way is to donate here by clicking one of the "Chip In's" at the top of this blog. The funds go directly to Reece's Rainbow and are tax deductible. Here's what you need to know about this raffle:
- Raffle entries are $5 per entry. ($5 = 1 entry; $20 = 5 entries; $50 = 16 entries; $100 = 35 entries; $150 = 55 entries)
- Click the "chip in" button on 1 of the 3 "Chip In Widgets" at the top of this blog
- Make a donation in whatever amount you feel led
- Tell me: (1) who you are (2) which fund you donated to (3) how many entries you get in the raffle
- Check this blog again on December 1st to see who the winner of the iPad is
You can complete # 4 of the instructions by leaving a comment on this blog, emailing me at email@example.com or both.
Now take some time to "meet" some of the precious children that qualify for the older child grants you will be donating to.